BLAB SMALL BUSINESS TALK AUSTRALIA WEBSITES
Don’t miss Etienne Lawyers’ next BLAB Small Business Talk Australia Websites at 4pm AEDT Sunday 8 November 2015. This week we will be discussing all things website related.
In case, like we were a couple of weeks ago – completley oblivious to BLAB, it is an app in which up to four people have a video conversation whilst others watch and are able to interact by making comments or asking questions. We have jumped feet first into this new app and are loving it. Don’t be shy come and join us.
Now down to the matter of what will we be discussing in BLAB Small Business Talk Australia Websites?
Websites – Any thing and everything including:
- Does every business need a website?
- How is the best way to get a website?
- What should a website cost me and how should I expect to pay for it?
- SEO – what is it and why do I need it?
- Marketing – a very big topic, having a website is great but unless people know you have one it is just a waste of money.
- Breach of Copyright
- Defamation – Your website makes you a publisher.
- Are you responsible for the content users leave on your website?
- Terms and Conditions of Use of Your Website
- Website Privacy
- Trade Mark Infringement
- Misleading and Deceptive Conduct
The points above are a general guide to our conversation but feel free to jump in and ask questions. We will BLAB for about an hour and it will be recorded. If you miss the live the stream it will be available at the same link. If you have questions that weren’t answered in BLAB Small Business Talk Australia Websites please contact our BLABbers offline for further information.
This weeks BLAB features James Cooke – Cooke Consulting @CookeConsulting, Julie Sanderson – Jacaranda Grove Consulting @jacarandagrove, Steven Brown – Etienne Lawyers @SteveBrown_ and Suzanne Brown – Etienne Lawyers @tbearetienne. Don’t forget to follow our BLABbers on Twitter.
BLAB Small Business Talk Australia Websites – Join the BLAB Here
Etienne Lawyers FREE download – Is Your Website Legal? – 12 Ways to Use Photos Legally on your Website will help you to understand how to use photos on your website without fear of prosecution.
Images and graphics are powerful tools in your business. They will convert more customers than text alone. But if you are using those images illegally you could end up paying significant amounts of money, far more than you can imagine.
Get Your Free Download Now!